Imagine Festival is returning to the Atlanta Motor Speedway in less than two weeks and is bringing top artists such as Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren, Galantis, Green Velvet, Chocolate Puma, ZHU, and GRiZ to celebrate.
Known for their immersive production, state of the art lighting, visuals, and pyrotechnics, Imagine Festival continues to climb the ranks in the festival circuit, each year growing on attendees. With their eclectic and A-list lineup, attendees continue to be amazed with Imagine. But beyond the music and production, Imagine Festival has spawned a slew of mesmeric experiences.
Their experiential and artistic components have exhibited Imagine as being more than a music festival – it’s an inventive and cultural festival that serves beyond your ears but of your mind. What are some ways to expand your mind?
- Imagine’s art space is scattered throughout the festival grounds where art installations and visionary artists showcase and create artwork.
- Imaginarium offers free transformational workshops in the Imaginarium powered by Cirque – workshops include acro yoga, aerial yoga, flow arts, aerial arts, meditation, sacred geometry, yoga, mindfulness and more.
- Circus Acts are a must see – these feature Aerial Acts, Sway High, Lollipop Lira, atmosphere performers and many more aquatic acts The Silent Disco dances into the night on Imagine’s campgrounds. It’s one of the largest massive silent discos in the country, so, be prepared to rage throughout the night
- The Splash Pool offers complimentary floaties and is surrounded by interactive art displays. It’s perfect for cooling off!
- VIP Island by Oceania gives an exclusive escape for those who want a break from the large crowds and want to relax. It’s equipped with private air-conditioned trailer restrooms, bottle service, and cabanas.
- Yoga, Fitness, and Wellness Classes – these classes are powered by NOA | AON in camping at the silent disco.
- Friday: iEssence – (Breath-Dance-Meditate) is a revolutionary experience utilizing Holotropic breathing, ecstatic dance and sacred meditation that acts as the opening ceremony to connect everyone together as one
- Saturday: Detox|Retox – (Yoga-Fitness-Dance) offers a yoga-fitness-dance experience with a twist. A live DJ, a mix of instructors from the best studios in Atlanta will be guiding the flow
- Sunday: Wim Hof Workshop Experience with ICE is a workshop that is a scientifically validated way to tap into the hidden power of oxygen and cold exposure; two natural resources that used to be part of our everyday lives throughout most of our evolutionary history, but that have been almost completely lost to the comforts of modern society. With the WHM you can unlock the potential inside yourself, and open the door to an array of health benefits that may include mindfulness, cold exposure, mindset focus, improved mood and reduced inflammation, and more.
Tickets are available starting at $279 for a 3-day pass and $339 for camping. Friday passes are 92% sold out, Saturday passes are 95% sold out, and Sunday passes are 90% sold out so be sure to grab yours! VIP passes are available starting at $380 and $499 with camping. VIP includes front row pit access, elevated viewing, air-conditioned chill lounge, bottle and cocktail service, private security, and air conditioned VIP trailer restrooms! You can purchase your ticket at www.imaginefestival.com.