Brand New Stages, The Return of Carl Cox, Stage Curation from Tchami, Brownies & Lemonade, Afterparties and So Much More!
Confirmed as one of top five festivals not to miss according to NY Post, Young Hollywood, Maxim, & Afar!
September 2-4, 2022
Randall’s Island Park, New York, NY
Tickets Available HERE
“Electric Zoo 2022 is setting up to be one of the best festivals of the year. With a killer line-up and a wide range musical genres be prepared for a rollercoaster of memories that will not long be forgotten.” – Michael Beas, Founder – Raver Magazine
Electric Zoo’s three-day hometown run in dance music mecca NYC is an iconic, staple event, selling out year after year. Thousands of attendees gather in Randall’s Island Park annually, making it the the ultimate “last dance” of the summer that sends the season out with a bang all Labor Day weekend long.
With a new 3.0 theme, NYC’s premiere festival is inviting all who attend to “plug into the Matrix” for their 13th edition by transforming New York’s Randall’s Island Park into a tech driven, electronic dance music paradise.
This year’s edition offers all new mind boggling stage designs, interactive installations, and the most diverse, genre-bending lineup to date featuring Porter Robinson, A Hundred Drums, Jauz,Martin Garrix, Black Carl!, Cheat Codes, VNSSA, Netsky, Afrojack, Ac Slater, G Jones B2B Eprom and so many more. They are also showcasing stages curated by fan-favorite artists like CloZee, Carl Cox, famous party brand Brownies and Lemonade, and more!
WHILE THERE ARE A THOUSAND+ REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MISS ELECTRIC ZOO, HERE’S ’10 THINGS WE RECOMMEND NOT TO MISS AT ELECTRIC ZOO 3.0′!
1. All New Stage Designs! – EZoo has created all new stages, fused together by AI technology: The Landing will replace Hilltop Arena — Surrounded by lush greenery, prepare for EZoo’s first fully-immersive experience. Positioned in a unique way on the festival map (and unlike ever before) sound bleeding is no longer a concern for festival attendees!
As Ezoo retires The Grove, they welcome to the 3.0 family Morphosis, the stage where house music evolves! Pyro? Check. Fireworks? Oh yeah.. Massive LED walls? Of course! Other surprises? You bet!
FOLLOW EZOO ON INSTAGRAM TO CATCH MORE INFO ON THE UPGRADES…
2. New 3.0 Theme – This year’s Electric Zoo is poised to be the biggest and best yet thanks to the innovative new 3.0 theme, combining the festival with the technology revolution dominated Web 3.0 and other innovative tech. Think of it as a system update across the board, addressing many issues like sound bleed, adding additional VIP areas, refreshed site map configuration, more free water stations, all new stage designs, and more!
3. The Return of Carl Cox – After 11 years away from the festival, global dance music pioneer Carl Cox makes his triumphant return to the Electric Zoo spotlight, performing a rare US festival set while also showcasing highly sought-after live acts at his Carl Cox Invites stage, including Loco Dice, DJ Holographic & more taking over The Landing on Sunday, September 4th.
Hear more about the artists and curating – straight from the legend CARL COX himself HERE.
4. Brownies & Lemonade Stage Takeover – The notorious LA party brand Brownies & Lemonade, known for bringing the craziest vibes and unearthing genre-bending dance music, bring a taste of the west coast to the east coast as they make their 4th Electric Zoo appearance by taking over Morphosis on Friday, September 2.
Read More HERE.
5. Genre bending roster of emerging stars – Electric Zoo 3.0 has no shortage of rising, from the emotive sounds of Pauline Herr, the thunderous beats of A Hundred Drums, to the bass-friendly, effervescent electronic pop productions of Moore Kismet.
6. Tchami’s Confession Stage Takeover – Tchami will be making his return to Electric Zoo while also curating his very own stage in the name of his imprint, Confession. The stage will feature some of house music’s most profound heavy hitters, like Malaa, Matroda, Capozzi, Wax Motif, and more taking over The Landing on Friday, September 2nd!
Read more HERE.
7. Local New York Artists Take The Stage – Electric Zoo is New York City’s best and biggest electronic music festival, and it wouldn’t be a true NYC party without performances by native New York artists! Be sure to catch artists like Charles Meyer, Truth x Lies, and RNÉ represent their home city.
8. Mind boggling Interactive Installations – every year Ezoo ups the ante on the festival experience, especially with their interactive installations. Whether you’re headbanging at the main stage or drifting around the grounds with your friends, be sure to check some of these out! Perfect for your social media selfies and for giving your friends some FOMO!
9. Extravagant, outlandish EZoo fashion – Ezoo attendees know how to dress to impress!
10. Randall’s Island Golden Hour – there’s nothing like it. Plus add in that view of the skyline? Forget about it! Catch exquisite Sunset Sets from Diplo on Friday, DJ Snake on Saturday, and Subtronics on Sunday!
BONUS #11. AFTERPARTIES! For those who want to keep the party going this year, EZoo is going all out with a massive lineup of afterparties! Read more HERE.
Tchami, Malaa, & Matroda – Great Hall
Afrojack – Marquee
Brownies & Lemonade – Webster Hall
Camelphat, Christoph – Brooklyn Mirage
Lab Group – Webster Hall
Lost Kings – Marquee
Cheat Codes – Lavo
Martin Garrix, Justin Mylo – Brooklyn Mirage
CloZee (Odyzey Music Takeover) – Kings Hall
Subtronics, A Hundred Drums + more – Webster Hall
Andrea Oliva, Chelina Manuhutu – Quantum
Loco Dice – Superior Ingredients Roof